How To Block Websites On Android Phone
If you frustrated thought finding all possible listed working methods those who accountable for “Block websites on android phones” and hunting so, you have rolled out many 100 times your mouse finger on google searching How to block websites on android phones,
So below in the blog post, I have posted some amazing methods or so-called tips & tricks to block inappropriate websites an android. Below suggested working block website methods I have discussed more thought mouth chatting surrounding my self.
And including throughout the comment section on multiple high ranked sites I have suggested to the needfull users and tested. Meanwhile after guided they all have come up with the awesome feedback.
Those users feedback helped me more to making before champion successfully, and composing the blog post here. Then after I thought to share only those working tricks who are highly compatible and successfully passed penetration testing.
Moreover, Below blog post working methods on how to block websites on chrome android – yet not included in the row of the vulnerability sticking with the below-guided method.
Very next you will check that I have brought below block websites on the android phone which does include few working android apps who helps to block websites on android and also have included without android apps tricks.
So you have an amazing counted alternative who are more liable to block sites on android phone. Meanwhile, I am living up to you that with which one you do like to stick – block inappropriate websites on android.
Till now above respect of topic – how to block websites on the android phone I have tried to give full brief that what the all about this blog post,
IF YOU ARE LOOKING THE SAME TILL WHAT I HAVE DISCUSSED SO MUST CHECK BELOW BLOG POST CONTENT.
Before stepping down first let’s check the highlights of the blog post – “how to block inappropriate websites on android”.
Highlights – how to block websites on android
- Included free Android Apps to block websites.
- Focused more to block websites without helping of any additional Android Apps.
- Each after by name block websites main heading I have written the step process of its own to block the website.
- In a blog post, I have shared the relevant image of those who can help more in such a manner in Android block sites.
- Also, I have included the video who can prove a more accountable block website.
- Moreover, below all shared block site methods works in a browser like “Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and apart from I have not tried blocking a website in any others browser which I have not included here.
IF required you can try the same suggested methods in own internet accessing browser which I have not listed in before passage highlight section.
Hence, before starting the main session of the blog post – how to block inappropriate websites on android, I have tried to reach you hard that what the topic is all about and in this article in which blog post section I will focus more.
SO LET’S CHECK THE FIRST ONE – “how to block websites on android”.
Android APP – Block websites
“Firstly, let stick with the Android APP by knowing the How to block sites in Android.”
To start the session of block sites in android I have chosen the Android apps, which name awarded as BLOCK SITE. The suggested android apps may not available on the Google play store. To avoid searching it on Play store.
BLOCK SITE, android apps downloading link in below while starting the session of step process HOW TO BLOCK SITES IN ANDROID you will able to find.
The process of blocking a website in Android is quite simple and quick, and it does not accept hard digging work to follow to the self.
Moreover yet BLOCK SITE android app has been downloaded out of acceptation with the 4.3 rating which is outstanding. So, it seems good and can satisfy without compromising the quality of blocking websites.
And any dispute does not stick surrounding the BLOCK SITE android app which makes the good fill to users.
BLOCK SITE on android phone – Step process
- First, Go to the shared link to download and install – BLOCK SITE, which is on the top right side of the website is available.
- In size, it is near 20MB which depending upon your internet speed will take time.
- Very next after downloading completed, go to encrypt it and install to the BLOCK SITE.
- After installation, automatically it gets open and if in the case BLOCK SITE does not open self then go to manually on your android phone home screen and tap to open.
- The very first time you can see a button named as GO TO SETTINGS.
- Under the Accessibility, you can go to check BLOCKSITE and unable it as ON to block the site.
- After completed above operation done very next a popup gets open carrying out two information such as –
- MONITOR YOUR OPERATIONS.
- SEARCH WINDOW CONTENT.
If you are interested, go to read it manually otherwise click on OK.
- Now next you will reach to the window called BLOCKSITE, where it desired to list some websites which users want to block a website on the android.
HOST FILE – Include blocking adults websites on android
This is one more easiest method which closely helps to block adult website and first shared method also include it to block website into your android phone.
Following this process, we are trying to modify the HOST FILE which is without an additional Android App not possible to modify.
To modify HOST FILE an Android App called DNS66 required to download and install, which is not available on the google play store.
The link of DNS66, I have shared Into the first line of step process how to block websites on android chrome. So get it from there.
If comparing with the first one Android App to block websites in size DNS66 is for small like accounted as in size 3.0MiB and it has a good rating score.
DNS66 – Block website on an android phone
- Go to download and install DNS66 from a shared
- Very next after installing DNS66, if automatically does not open then force to manual open.
- And from top left side choose HOSTS and unable to the FILTER HOSTS and after a click on right top plus sign +.
- Next, on the window of EDIT FILTER – Go to type title & bottom of it enter the name of websites which you are looking to block on android phone and hit DENY
- After you will reach on the same windows, and now find the BLOCK WEBSITE and click on it.
- Under the START section look at your WATCH CONNECTION and hit to START.
- In case if a message appears MISSING HOSTS FILE, click on NO and top of the portion engage with RELOAD.
- Very next go to the CONNECTION REQUEST window and click on OK and check your blocked site.
DEDICATED BROWSER – To block a website to Android
Very next if you do not want to stick with an additional Android App so also you have an alternative in the form of Mozilla Firefox which is higher loved internet browser after the Google Chrome. In addition, Mozilla Firefox demands an extension called BLOCK SITE.
Using this Mozilla Firefox extension you will able to block any websites including adult and pornographic. Similarly, as the above suggested Android Apps does, it also required an additional setting to prepare.
The Extension easily available on to the internet which is absolutely free of cast, and only demands one time to build set to block a website on Android.
Setup is quite easy, so let ‘s check down how to make Mozilla Firefox setting to block websites.
BLOCK SITE EXTENSION SETUP GUIDE – To block websites
- Very first if you yet have not installed MOZILLA FIREFOX into your android phone, so go to Google play store and first download and install.
- And after going to open FIREFOX and in URL section write – ABOUT ADDONS or its alternative also available to reach in the same section here.
- Very next stick with the section YOUR ADD-ONS, go to down check – BROWSE ALL FIREFOX ADD-ONS, and click on the appropriate button.
- Coming here, search an extension called BLACKSITE by blocksite and click on to ADD TO FIREFOX.
- After BLOCK SITE installation completed stay with the button called OPTIONS.
- Inside add-ons left side a button appears, which named as BLOCKED and on the same windows you will receive an opportunity to add a list of URL to block websites on the android phone
NO ROOT FIREWALL – Using the firewall
The other way to block an online website on the android phone addition apps required to block a site which includes an Android app called NO ROOT FIREWALL.
NO ROOT FIREWALL for your android phone, now easily available on to the google play store, which links I have shared at the beginning of HOW TO USE NO ROOT FIREWALL to block online websites on the android phone.
Next in compare with other above android apps this app is half in the size like 1MiB, which is called light weighted android app to block online website and important it is older than above-suggested android apps.
Moreover, this is quite simple in the setup from the above comparison block site android apps.
NO ROOT FIREWALL – Installation guide to blocking online website
- Very first go to download and install an Android App called NO ROOT FIREWALL from the shared
- After installation opens the app and go to under GLOBAL FILTERS, and with a plus + sign New Pre-Filter option available to choose.
- Inside the ADDRESS section enter the list of websites which looking to block online websites on android phone.
- And after setting up the filter it looks like below image.
- Now need to go on the Home section and there you can see the START button, go to check.
Video – Block website on android online
In this video, I have tried to show you how easily you can block any kinds of websites, no matter which one it is. The purpose of showing below youtube video to bring you in comfort zone that how blocking sites work perfectly.
So lets’s the video – Online block website on android phone.
Wrap Up – how to block websites on android phones
Above I have shared all the possible significant information relevant to the blog post topic – how to block websites on android. Inside the blog post android app to block sites I have picked up a very rated android app, those who successfully have achieved the high review and rating.
Thought choosing any android app to block online websites cross check opportunity is open to verify these listed apps review and rating.
Moreover in comparison with another available alternative these listed online blocked site app is quite simple in use and do not demand big time to set up self.
So with last few blog post words, if rolling out from top to bottom if you stick with any dispute so make sure to connect with the comment box section to receive quick support.
Keep connected with the Https://Howentertain.com to get more update.
Targeted – How to block websites on android phones